Now that Edward is 3, I thought it would be fun to have him answer these 20 questions I found on Pinterest (go me, I finally did something from Pinterest).
I wrote down his answers exactly as he said them. Everything in italics are my own notes. You will notice a theme ...
1. How old are you? 3
2. Who is your best friend? Candle what? Candle from a birthday. A dinosaur party.
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Um to get dinosaurs
4. What is your favorite color? red
5. What is your favorite food? Snackies and um pancakes
6. What do you like to do with your family? He's completely ignoring me. I'm going to say snuggle.
7. What is your favorite toy? Rexy his purple dinosaur
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Um a bro
9. What makes you happy? A face
10. What makes you sad? Crying
11. What is your favorite show to watch? Baby Christopher on the monitor
12. What is your favorite book? Um elephant and the lion not sure which one that is
13. What do you love to learn about? Lions
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Again he's ignoring me so I'm going to say the blow up dinosaurs that he guarded for dear life. He told the kids they had to go buy their own and made his Nana take them up and lock them in his room.
15. Where do you like to go? I like to go to the park
16. Who was your teacher? Um at ksool school
17. What is your favorite treat? Nothing. Nope I'm just climbing a tree. I think he got confused. He regularly asks for chocolate treats, especially M&Ms
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Um night night
19. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? He doesn't know what famous means yet, but I'm going to guess Mickey Mouse, Barney, Elmo, Slugger - royals mascot, or Truman the tiger
20. What was your favorite birthday present? Um dinosaurs


No comments:
Post a Comment